In your role as an Data Engineer, you will be responsible for expanding and optimizing data and pipeline architectures, and for optimizing data collection and flow across functional teams. Your responsibilities include assisting software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists with data initiatives and ensuring a consistent data delivery architecture is put in place throughout ongoing projects.
Skill Sets required.
1. Independently complete requirements analysis, design, coding, unit testing, maintenance and related document writing according to development specifications and processes.
2. Carry out maintenance, reconstruction, optimization, upgrade and other work on existing systems;
3. Cooperate with other members of the team to solve major and difficult problems encountered in software development.
4. Complete other tasks assigned by superior leaders.Job Qualifications:
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer or related major, more than 3 years of Java EE development experience.
2. Have a solid foundation in JAVA, have strong OOP and OOD development ideas, and be familiar with common design patterns. Have strong coding skills, have business design experience, and be able to solve more complex technical problems;
3. Proficient in using mainstream JAVA open source frameworks, such as Spring, Spring boot, Spring cloud, myBatis, etc.
4. Familiar with MySql, capable of database design and optimization, familiar with redis caching technology, familiar with message middleware, and ElasticSearch.
5. Have strong learning ability, communication ability, teamwork ability and independent problem-solving ability, high sense of responsibility, and be able to withstand greater work pressure. Able to guide junior engineers and specialists to complete simple business development work.
6. Those with Internet platform development experience and familiarity with distribution and concurrency will be given priority.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
Requirements and skills
Responsible for the development and maintenance of mobile App products;
Familiar with Java and Kotlin for App development and debugging;
Independently complete requirements analysis, design, and coding according to development specifications and processes
Cooperate with other members of the team to solve difficult and difficult problems encountered in software development.
Preparation and maintenance of standard documents, and other project-related work.
Complete other tasks assigned by superior leaders.
Full-time undergraduate degree or above in computer and related majors
More than 3 years of Android development experience, proficient in Java/Kotlin language;
Have good architecture and interface design capabilities, understand object-oriented design and design patterns, and be able to write high-quality code;
Understand performance optimization and be familiar with underlying principles such as Android framework, multi-threading, data storage, and network communication;
Have strong ability to analyze and solve problems, learn quickly, withstand pressure, and communicate and collaborate;
Proficient in the use of mainstream tripartite frameworks.
Able to independently complete daily iteration requirements, analysis, and properly deliver weekly iteration requirements
Able to complete the maintenance work of existing systems, and be able to quickly get started with the code without introducing additional problems
Able to cooperate properly with other members of the team and complete their tasks through communication
Complete other tasks assigned by the leaderJob Qualifications:
Technical points, you need to master js css html, the front-end framework needs to master react, know the various hooks of react function components, and be able to implement the hooks yourself.
Able to restore 100% of the UI design draft, and consider various compatibility issues when implementing web page layout. Able to reuse various components.
Able to handle various compatibility issues on the h5 side, compatibility issues on the web side, safari chrome and other mainstream browsers
Have a solid foundation in js, do not write random code, know how to correctly implement the requirements, write the right code to be highly maintainable, and will not affect other modules, understand the asynchronous and event loop of the browser, and be able to quickly locate problems.
Have motivation and enthusiasm for learning, be able to accept knowledge that you do not have, and learn quickly.
What You Will Do:
● Developing and maintaining high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable,
and efficient code.
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
● Ensuring optimal performance of the back-end systems and responsiveness to front-end
● Collaborating with product and design on the integration of new features.
● Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
● Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
● At least 8+ yrs of relevant experience
● Strong proficiency in Springboot/ Spring cloud, Angular 9, Docker, Kubernetes, Node.js (Nice to
● Good understanding of serverless principles and cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred).
● Databases: MySQL/MariaDB or MongoDB
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Experience with automated and unit testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Sinon, etc.).
● Proficient understanding of code versioning using and workflow management using Git and
● Knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodologies and tools (JIRA, Asana, etc.) preferred.
● Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
● Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
● Great organizational and time management skills
• Work within the Contentful platform to complete product setups .
• Ensure accurate and efficient setup of banners and promotional flags to enhance the visibility of
• Create mock data for visualization of new concepts and features to facilitate design discussions
and decision-making processes.
• Execute test cases and actively support the Agile development team during the development
and testing phases of new features and enhancements .
• Provide testing support for QA, staging, and production environments, ensuring the reliability
and stability of the systems.
• Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Business Validation Testing during deployment
windows, typically on weekdays between 10 pm - 3 am as required.
• Collaborate with the team in the investigation of issues, utilizing decibel recordings to gain
insights into the customer experience.
• Liaise with teams to understand and communicate requirements for new enhancements .
• Collaborate on initiatives such as design system migrations, analytics changes, etc., ensuring
seamless integration with the existing systems.
• Embrace and contribute to the achievement of Architech’s sustainability goals relating to Good
Health & Well-being, Quality Education, Gender Equity and Reduced Inequalities .
• Entry level experience providing high quality, hands-on application support.
• Proficiency in Contentful or similar Content Management Systems (CMS).
• Experience in executing test cases and providing testing support for various environments.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to investigate and resolve customer
• Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross -functional teams.
• Ability to work during deployment windows (generally on weekdays between 10 pm - 3 am) for
User Acceptance Testing and Business Validation Testing.